Well it was talked about, we did it and now we want to brag about it!
Over a period of about five weeks in September 1997, Daniel and I travelled to the United States.
The itinerary can be found on the Travel Calendar (note 1) which has the most up to date travel plans on it.
Places we visited included: New York Dallas Sante Fe, New Mexico Las Vegas (for a quick gamble) Los Angeles San Francisco Portland, Oregon Nadi (FIJI) (for a rest from the holiday)
One of the purposes of the trip was to meet friends that I have made over the Internet. Overall this was a huge success and we have cemented some good friendships during the trip.
Our pictures from the trip can be found over on my flickr page.
1. No longer available due to transition to new site.
Our pictures from the trip can be found over on my flickr page. New York
- James at Carnegie Hall
- James at Carnegie Hall 2
- Daniel and his ticker tape parade
- James and his ticker tape parade
- Daniel Blading in Central Park
- James blading with a Yellow Cab
- American Airline planes
- Mike, Tim and James at home
- Daniel, Tim, Mike and James at home
- Group eating at La Hacienda
- Steve Davis and James
- James and Daniel outside Tiffany’s [Dallas]
Sante Fe, New Mexico
- James & David eating
- James on the couch
- Daniel and David
- Daniel and James under a thing
Las Vegas, Nevada
- James and the 4 Queens sign
- Daniel in front of New York, New York
- Daniel in front of Stratosphere
- Aerial view from Stratosphere Tower
- James outside the Stratosphere
- James out the front of the Luxor
- Group shot at Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream
- Daniel and James at Fuddruckers
- Jay and James at St Helens
- Ken and Daniel at St Helens
- Road shot of hillside – St Helens
- St Helens